MAGAZINES: Join us in our efforts and become a Tread Lightly! Media Member by promoting Tread Lightly! through editorial support and public service announcements. This is an annual commitment to run a minimum of 1Â½ pages of Tread Lightly! PSAs, editorial, or news coverage. Monetary contributions in addition to (or in lieu of) in-kind contributions are welcome. In-kind contributions such as this help Tread Lightly! reach millions of people.
WEBSITES: Become an Online Media Member of Tread Lightly! and help us spread our vital message to millions. Online Members must simply have some type of â€œoutdoor ethicsâ€ section on their site that mentions Tread Lightly! or carries one of our web banner PSAs. Content for an ethics section can be provided upon request.
BROADCAST: Contact Tread Lightly! for more information on becoming a radio or television Media Member.
- Tread Lightly! Media Member status and eligibility for use of the Official Logo in mastheads and other promotional materials (upon approval).
- Listed in Tread Lightly!â€™s Annual Report.
- Mention in Tread Lightly!â€™s Trails newsletter.
- A copy of Tread Lightly!â€™s Trails bi-annual newsletter.
- Link to your website.
- An â€œinsurance policyâ€ against future regulation (by demonstrating commitment to responsible recreation).
- An opportunity to point to responsible behavior, a set of guidelines to follow in business and an arena to demonstrate corporate social responsibilities.
- A conduit to land management agencies, end users, schools and others.
- Opportunities for involvement in proactive projects which help improve land and water quality and educate consumers.